Thursday 7 June 2012

Hello hoomans!

Mummeh did say that cos I was brave at da vets I could write a blog post today. I was bery brave - the vet lady did said she had never had a bunny let her look in his earsies for so long! And she did said I has a bootiful coat! What do yooz fink?
Ma mummeh says I has a short attention span and maybe I've got A...D.. OOH what's this on the floor...
Yeah i iz bored now, byeeee

Anyway, now he's gone I can show you my new heart garland, finished off on my new sewing machine!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! Such a cute little bunny.
    Loving the garland...you really do like your purple =D

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to stop by and enter (if you haven't already) =D
    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/official-150th-post-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you DO have a beautiful coat xx

    The hearts look like fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. New machine.... So now you can sew more, twice a fast?

    ReplyDelete